See the Light
“SEE THE LIGHT” and take the guesswork out of lighting.
Maesto Photography Lighting Workshop is a special hands-on program, designed to teach photographers the lighting techniques necessary to create their own lighting style.
This workshop covers professional lighting techniques used in fashion and beauty, portrait, to product photography.
With the lighting skills gained from this workshop, you’ll be on your way to create and promote your new body of work, and set your portfolio apart from your peers.
1. How to Create Soft, Medium, Hard Lighting
– Using Flash and Light Modifiers
– Using Natural Light and Diffusers (Location Lighting)
Put your training into practice!
– You’ll have an opportunity to put your training into practice in a photoshoot.
3. How to Create Your Own Lighting Style
4. What’s Next?
Discuss where to go with your photography journey after this workshop.
Intro to Photography or equivalent.
Private lessons are available to help catch you up-to-speed for this workshop.
What to Bring
– Camera and Lenses
– PocketWizard if you have one
Profoto lighting system will be provided.
Please email your questions to email@example.com